Located north of Portland in Midcoast Maine, this beautiful landmark was opened in 1818 as a Methodist Meeting House. In later years, a belfry and clock tower were added. The building was totally refurbished with attention to detail in 2004 transforming it into a three level, 5,000± square foot fine art gallery, home store and café.
The main level was remodeled to include a large, airy gallery space with high ceilings and a state of the art lighting system, as well as an entrance foyer, smaller alcove gallery, loading dock, café, kitchen, and two handicap accessible restrooms.
The upper mezzanine level features office space overlooking the main gallery and provides access to the clock tower storage area.
The lower level, which has it’s own private entrance, offers additional gallery and/or office space. A separate conference/dining room is also located here.
Other potential uses for the building include residential and professional office space.